Salary & Savings
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive based salary. We look at both your education and experience.
- Retirement Savings Plan: Eligible Doherty Enterprises employees can enroll in our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan on the first of the month following 6 months of service and 500 hours. Doherty Enterprises matches 50% of the first 4% of pay contributed. No waiting period for rollovers.
- Discounts: Get discounts and savings from national and local merchants such as Verizon, Dell Computers and The Learning Experience Child Care.
- Meal Perks: Meal Discounts and Meal Privileges are offered to our employees based on position
Bonuses & Reviews
- Bonus Plan: The Company is pleased to share its success with our staff and offers a bonus plan to eligible full-time staff members. Individuals are eligible for an assigned percentage of their annual salary.
- Merit Reviews (Pay Increases): We hold annual performance reviews each year to discuss what you’re doing well and areas of opportunity, so you can reach your goals and grow your career with us.
- Medical, Prescription & Dental Insurance: We offer the choice of 3 medical plans: Enhanced, Standard, and base. Coverage begins on 1st of the month following 30 days of continuous employmentVision Benefits:Vision network savings program is available to employees and their dependents that enroll in one of the medical plans.
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance: Allows full-time salaried employees to purchase additional life insurance for themselves, their spouse and/or their child(ren)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Option to enroll in a Health Care and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA). This benefit allows you to set aside a certain amount of money from your salary to pay for qualified expenses relating to health care or dependent care. The money is deducted before taxes and put into an account for you to use to pay for things like prescription co-pays, doctor co-pays, eyeglasses or child care.
- Benefits VIP Call Center: Your dedicated Benefits VIP service team is here to assist every employee with benefits questions and concerns.
Work - Life Balance
- Paid Time-Off: It’s important that we give our staff time to relax to refuel. Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit which includes your personal, sick and vacation time which is earned on accrual basis. Jury Duty, Bereavement and Holidays are separate from PTO.
- Holidays: Being with family is important to us. As a result, our restaurants are CLOSED on Thanksgiving and Christmas!
- Schedule: Our schedule is flexible and allows us to create a better work-life balance for our staff. Our managers work a 5 day work week schedule.
Community & FUN!
- Manager Outings: We work hard, so we like to play hard too. We enjoy spending time together to bond as a team! Annual outings include: fishing trips, BBQ’s, annual award dinner, baseball games, and more. We also take larger trips to reward our managers and inspire them for continued growth. Some of the places we’ve gone: Mohegan Sun, Universal Florida, Atlantic City, and Vegas!
- Charity/Volunteer Events: Making a difference by giving back to our community is a big part of who we are. We host dining-to-donate events, partner with Island/City Harvest and Toys for Tots, hold girl scout/school tours. We also go out into the community to volunteer at various fundraiser events and at local charities that need a helping hand.
- WOW-A-FRIEND Foundation: Just like we support outside charities, the WOW-A-FRIEND Foundation was created to help inside our company. The Foundation was established to provide emergency funds to associates of Doherty Enterprises and its affiliates, and their immediate families during times when either the associate or family member is burdened by some event outside of their control and leaves them in need of financial assistance. This is funded solely through employee contributions.